Boss Hickory/Steel Hammers
$70.35 – $74.05
Boss 16oz hickory handle finishing hammer with smooth face steel head.
Great swinging wood handled hammers. 16oz with smooth face. 18oz with milled face.
– Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system.
– Can square up to a 2×8 in one line*.
– Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square.
– 16/18oz steel head “Rip Claw” design with Black Powder Coat finish.
– Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails.
– Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with linseed oil finish.
– Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility.
– Made in America.
Actual product may vary slightly from photo.
If your handle becomes loose try soaking your hammer overnight in antifreeze. Place the hammer in head first and pour in enough antifreeze to completely submerge the head. This will saturate the wood giving the handle a tighter fit in the head and reduce shrinking due to temperature changes.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. Boss guarantees “same line” as a typical framing square.
Boss Hammer Company provides a limited one year warranty from date of purchase against workmanship and manufacturer defects. They do not warranty normal wear and tear or miss-use/abuse of their products. Their hammers are designed for driving and pulling unhardened common nails only. Any sign of demolition, concrete work, side pulling, prying, etc., will not be covered. See their warranty policy for more info.
Warranty on tools varies by the manufacturer. Akribis Leather does not provide extended warranty on any of the tools we sell. Please contact us if you need assistance with any warranty claims.
- Made to Order: due to the high level of demand, every order is still finalized after purchase and essentially made to order.
- Shipping Timeline: Orders typically shipped within 1-3 weeks from order date. It may take up to 4 days from the time you receive shipping notification for shipping updates to be visible.
- Tracking: Once your order is placed you will receive an email confirming your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with a tracking number.
You must login to add products to your wishlist.
Here's the Breakdown.
Choose your preferred currency
Here’s what you can expect for average shipping cost on small to large orders. You are responsible for duty and taxes for all international orders. You are responsible for any fees on refunds.