Swanson Speed Square Pro
The Speed Square PRO is a revolutionary layout tool born out of the legacy of the original Speed Square. It’s packed full of new features and has the same reliable features you have always counted on from the Swanson Speed Square making layouts even faster and easier!
Introducing the biggest evolution of the Swanson Speed Square in almost 100 years! The Speed Square PRO is a revolutionary layout tool born out of the legacy of the original Speed Square. It’s packed full of new features and has the same reliable features you have always counted on from the Swanson Speed Square making layouts even faster and easier!
The Speed Square PRO starts with all the incredible features of the original Speed Trim Square, then takes it up a notch. From a new 22½° angle coming off of the pivot for quick layouts to an additional 5½ in. diamond mark for working with 2×6 material. It also has 1½ in. edge used to measure the width of 2X material for quick framing. The Speed Square PRO is the world’s most proficient tool designed for the true professional.
- 2x LONGER Scribe Bar with 1/8 in increments and the diamond cut out bridge that adds support and the famous trademark Swanson Diamond™ Cut Out at the 3 in. mark
- 1-1/2 in. EDGE- the width of 2X material -mark both sides of studs
- 22-1/2° ANGLE coming off of the pivot for quick layouts
- 3 1/2 in. Diamond™ cutout for working with 2 x 6 material
- Beveled edges get the square closer to the working material resulting in more accurate Top Cut measurements
- Easier to see numbers and markings
- 2 Convenient marking edges for 3/4 in. and 1/2 in.
- High-visibility, black gradations with a non-glare, matte finish for easy reading in any lighting conditions
- Heavy-gauge billet aluminum alloy construction is die-cast for increased accuracy over laser-etched and extruded stamped rafter squares.
- Gradations included for marking common, hip, valley, and jack rafters. Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards.
- Includes pocket-sized Swanson® Speed Square PRO Blue Book—a comprehensive reference guide with our One-Number® Method to help workmen make correct angle cuts for any pitched roof.
- Multi-tool: Try square, miter square, saw guide, line scriber, and protractor. For what it does, the Speed® Square belongs on every tradesman’s tool bench.
Warranty on tools varies by the manufacturer. Akribis Leather does not provide extended warranty on any of the tools we sell. Please contact us if you need assistance with any warranty claims.
- Made to Order: due to the high level of demand, every order is still finalized after purchase and essentially made to order.
- Shipping Timeline: Orders typically shipped within 1-3 weeks from order date. It may take up to 4 days from the time you receive shipping notification for shipping updates to be visible.
- Tracking: Once your order is placed you will receive an email confirming your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with a tracking number.
You must login to add products to your wishlist.
Here's the Breakdown.
Choose your preferred currency
Here’s what you can expect for average shipping cost on small to large orders. You are responsible for duty and taxes for all international orders. You are responsible for any fees on refunds.